Candidates, please be diligent at this time – fraudulent job postings are on the rise during COVID-19. Read our FAQ.
Careers with Syneos Health are not one size fits all. We encourage candidates to find the career path that will allow them to be both challenged and empowered. Talent Acquisition offers a variety of opportunities including regular and contract positions within Syneos Health and our customer organizations.
Collaborate with Passionate Problem Solvers.
Work in specialized Syneos Health teams that are therapeutically or functionally aligned for expert collaboration.
We assemble clinical teams where everyone, from CRAs to senior management, is skilled in the same therapeutic area or customer teams. With this structure, everyone on your team speaks the same language and can deliver unique insights into the therapeutic environment and patient population.
Be Empowered and Thrive.
We strive to remain agile in this dynamic industry by continuously advancing our knowledge and skills. Evolve at each stage of your career with the encouragement of managers and internal resources. Syneos Health’s training programs will support your professional development with opportunities such as:
- Annual professional development planning for career pathing
- Accredited IAOCR certification programs for Clinical Research Associates, Central Monitoring Associates and Clinical Data Associates
- Management training courses
- The CRA Training Institute and others
Over-deliver and Outperform.
We welcome a challenge as an opportunity to set and exceed expectations; then, we celebrate our successes. Our recognition program allows employees to acknowledge and reward each other for hard work and achievements, helping us to cultivate a culture that raises the bar for excellence with every project.
Syneos Health, as a whole, is honored to be recognized with:
- Winner of the 2019 ACRP All-Star Challenge for Sponsor and CROs
- Best CRO Award at the Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards
- “Top CRO to Work With” among the top 10 global CROs in the 2017 CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey
- IAOCR’s Silver Workforce Quality Accreditation status
- Medidata’s “Trial of the Future” Award for Operational Excellence
- The Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) Eagle Award
- Life Science Leader’s CRO Leadership Award
- Virtual Vocations Top 100 Telecommute Companies in 2018
Help Change Lives.
Together, our shared purpose is to shorten the distance from lab to life.