Updated: December 4, 2023
Location: United States-North America - USA-California-Home-Based
Job ID: 23007109
Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
The Technology & Data Solutions (TDS) business unit is the Syneos Health accelerator for life sciences innovation. TDS houses our advanced technology acquisitions, homegrown products & applications, actively participates in new M&A and partnership activities, delivers critical insights as part of our integrated strategy for customers and drives enterprise-wide adoption and change management for innovative tech & data solutions. Our work supports getting meaningful new medicines to patients faster, with greater positive impact.
The Account Manager supports our business goals by partnering with our clients to understand their needs & wants across our product offerings and bringing those solutions as a bridge between our business, data science, media & strategy teams.
· Effectively onboard new programs that leverage data science and programmatic media to connect with healthcare professionals on a 1:1 level.
· Speed path to launch by building and executing against timelines, collecting key assets, and securing approvals.
· Work seamlessly with both internal teams and client teams to build confidence and effectiveness. Ensure consistent, proactive communication that exceeds expectations and makes you a trusted partner for both the project and longer-term relationships.
· Brief the team brilliantly on each opportunity, understanding the audience, the strategy, and any operational constraints we should work within. We want to know the toughest challenges the client is up against. That’s knowledge you’ll have and act on.
· Own the overall responsibility of the project.
· Confirm details, follow-up on meetings and know where every program is in its development cycle.
· Be an active partner on live projects, proactively talking with clients about interim results and planning what might be next in the relationship.
· Mentor and coach junior team members across the business.
What we’re looking for
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in a relevant field.
· Experience in relevant account or project management in healthcare or data-centric business environment.
· Communication skills and an ability to break down complex information into relevant and digestible points for both colleagues and clients.
· Prepared to “roll up sleeves” and commit to learning about key Omnichannel capabilities and technology platforms: specifically, digital media; marketing automation; life sciences CRM
· Obsession with understanding client business strategies, decoding markets and identifying new opportunities.
· Skill in leading clients with diplomacy and grace to new brand promotional models.
· Confidence in bringing forward proactive answers, asking difficult questions and managing through change.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Discover what our 29,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: