Panel Presentation: Trials of the Future
Tuesday, Nov 19 | 3:20 PM
Phil Hammond, Physician, Journalist, Broadcaster, Campaigner and Comedian
Alastair MacDonald, SVP, Real World Late Phase Client Engagement, Syneos Health
Christian Born Djurhuus, VP, Head of Digital Transformation, Global Development, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
- What initiatives are you engaged with to move toward trials of the future?
- How to strike a balance with innovation and digital; health development between in-house, external partners, consortiums and start-up company resources
- What innovation execution models are being used, and which are the most successful to date?
- What tools or processes are being used to help move innovation forward in your company?
- What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are needed to drive change and move to trials of the future?
- Integration of Virtual Trial elements by a minimal viable product approach
- RW insights from wearables creating evidence
- The increased use of RWE into trials – turning real world data into real world evidence
- Building a patient-centric framework that is both effective and compliant – where is patient centricity heading?
- What is a complete digital patient experience? What is required to make this a reality for all trials? Converging patient-facing technology capabilities, the real challenges
- Wearables in clinical trials
11-14 Plaça de Willy Brandt
08019 Barcelona, Catalunya
Visit us at Booth #10