Over the last 5 years, Syneos Health has conducted more than 500 Oncology and Hematology studies worldwide with over 70,000 patients. We are proud to have helped bring some of the most novel Oncology drugs to market and continue to help our customers accelerate delivery of therapies to patients in need.
Keren Moss, MD, Vice President, Clinical Development
- Clinical Research & Development professional with +12 years drug development experience in oncology and haematology industry in global markets – Americas, EU and Asia/Pac. Extensive clinical trial experience working with small biotechs, mid size pharma and large pharmaceuticals, novel therapies, immuno-oncology, cell based therapies
- Most recently leading Syneos Health oncology medical team, overseeing the medical and scientific support for all oncology/hematology clinical trials led from these geographies. Experience spans early phase development through late phase and post marketing studies in highly prevalent tumor types (such NSCLC, breast, CRC, DLBCL among others) as well as rare indication (Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma and others).
- Medical group responsibilities include development of strategy and ongoing support for study to ensure patient safety, study endpoints, developing sponsor and KOL relationships to align strategy and deliver quality execution.
Anne Pilling, MA, DipClinSci, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Oncology and Hematology Business Unit
- Clinical drug development executive with 25+ years global experience gained across the biotech, Big Pharma and CRO industry sectors.
- Started industry career as a CRA and has worked in drug development project management from pre-clinical to post-marketing as well as in Clinical Project Management.
- Broad therapeutic expertise with a focus on solid organ transplantation and oncology / hematology across all phases of drug development.
- Currently leading a team of 1,000+ project management and clinical monitoring professionals dedicated to the design and delivery of oncology and hematology Phase I to Phase III clinical trials
Dave Querry, President, Navicor
- More than 25 years of experience providing unique oncology insights, strategic leadership and creative direction for leading Oncology brands
- Industry leader focused on building strong Oncology brands through deep scientific and data driven insights, firm understanding of unique customer needs, sound strategy and implementation
- Since 2003, Dave has worked in over 45 different tumor types and 60+ oncology brands ranging across biologics, small molecules, first-in-class, diagnostics, devices and supportive care
2301 South King Drive, South Loop
Chicago, IL 60616
Visit us at booth #3019