It is estimated that by 2050, 10 million deaths may occur every year due to treatment resistant pathogens. Our focused team of infectious diseases physicians, operations and commercial experts are ready to help you develop the important anti-infective agents that will solve this public health crisis.
Our experts will be on hand (virtually) at this event to discuss how you can take advantage of our:
- Proven record of success in all forms of regulated anti-infective and immunologic agents, including drugs, biologics and devices
- Comprehensive set of services covering Phase I-IV at a global level in a wide range of patient populations
- Regulatory engagement for planning and study start-up worldwide
- Expertise navigating the nuanced requirements and aggressive timelines required to succeed
True therapeutic alignment gives us not only an unparalleled depth and breadth of expertise among our best-in-class infectious disease study teams, but also deep partnerships with known and trusted sites and investigators across the globe – relationships that are always important but are especially critical when time is of the essence to treat acute complicated bacterial infections.
Areas of complicated bacterial infection expertise include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Bacteremia/Infective Endocarditis
- Clostridium Difficile
- CABP, HABP, VABP
Learn More About Our Expertise:
- White Paper: Planning to Study Highly Resistant Bacteria? Start With Site Selection
- Visit Our Infectious Disease Therapeutic Area Page