Health Services Research, Clinical Informatics, and Quality of Care
Saturday, June 1, 2019 | 1:15 PM-4:15 PM
Liat Vidal-Fisher, Laura Vidal, Vasily Andrianov, Kelly K Curtis, Daniel Shepshelovich, Keren R Moss
Meet Our Experts
Bob Millham, Executive Vice President, Head of Oncology Center of Excellence
- Over 20 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, in roles including laboratory, clinical development and clinical operations.
- Most recent role as Chief Operating Officer at Odonate Therapeutics, responsible for a clinical development organization which implemented a global phase 3 trial for the evaluation of tesetaxel in Metastatic Breast Cancer (CONTESSA).
- Prior to joining Syneos Health, he was Vice President, Oncology Clinical Operations, in Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development. He joined Pfizer Oncology in 2004, and served in various roles including Translational Medicine Lead, Clinical Lead and Medical Team Lead.
- Bob is an author or co-author on multiple peer-reviewed publications, abstracts and presentations. He holds degrees in Biology (Middlebury College), Microbiology (University of New Hampshire) and Pharmaceutical Medicine (Hibernia College).
Alastair MacDonald, Senior Vice President, Real World & Late Phase
- Over 25 years of experience in biopharmaceutical development, prior to joining Syneos Health in 2016.
- Spent 15 years at AstraZeneca in a range of positions, including the role of European Study Program Director for Oncology, with accountability for the regional delivery of pivotal phase I-III Oncology programs. Subsequent to this, he undertook the role of Global Delivery Director for Medical Evidence and Observational Research with responsibility for the generation of Real World Evidence, in both pre and post approval drugs, required to supplement core clinical development programs and prepare for reimbursement.
- This insight into the generation of Real World Evidence and peri-approval requirements remains his focus at Syneos Health where he acts as a Subject Matter Expert and is Head of Client Engagement Solutions within the Real World and Late Phase business unit.
Dave Querry, President, Navicor
- More than 25 years of experience providing unique oncology insights, strategic leadership and creative direction for leading Oncology brands
- Industry leader focused on building strong Oncology brands through deep scientific and data driven insights, firm understanding of unique customer needs, sound strategy and implementation
- Since 2003, Dave has worked in over 45 different tumor types and 60+ oncology brands ranging across biologics, small molecules, first-in-class, diagnostics, devices and supportive care
Arundhati Soman MD, MBA, Senior Medical Director, Oncology & Hematology
- Senior Medical Director
- 12 years of clinical research experience in academics and industry
- Various leadership and advisory positions in pharmaceutical industry
- Specific experience/interest: NSCLC, Prostate cancer, Gastric, Colorectal, Pancreatic cancer, Immuno-oncology
- Contributing author to several peer-reviewed oncology publications
2301 South King Drive, South Loop
Chicago, IL 60616