President, Technology & Data Solutions
- Leads Technology & Data Solutions, which produces customer-facing technology and advanced data solutions to improve healthcare outcomes, including digital customer engagement capabilities, end-to-end data platforms, enhanced patient enrollment in clinical trials, and rapid, agile approaches to applying AI to solve critical business challenges.
- 20+ years of technology, digital and data experience; strong track record of successful enterprise transformation through data and digital technologies.
- Previously led the Commercial team that developed Kinetic, an offering inclusive of applied data science, experience strategy, and performance analytics; applications include clinical trial patient enrollment, commercialization support, and advanced data management for biopharma firms.
- Prior to joining Syneos Health, led digital teams at IPG and Publicis, and technology analyst and research director at technology strategy firm Forrester Research, where he advised Fortune 500 clients on digital strategy, CRM, user experience and enterprise transformation.
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Finance, University of Rochester; Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Iowa.