Larry A. Pickett, Jr.
Chief Information & Digital Officer
- Leads all aspects of the company’s Business Technology systems; oversees the Company’s open and highly flexible Dynamic Assembly Network; and develops and implements new technology and data-driven products to deliver value to customers across the lab-to-life continuum.
- 30 years of experience in biopharma Information Technology leadership roles driving enterprise-wide technology initiatives and developing innovative revenue-generating products.
- Most recently, founded RxDataScience, a healthcare data analytics and software solutions organization after 20+ years of serving in leadership roles at biopharma companies.
- Served as CIO of Purdue Pharma where his team was named to the Information Week Top 100, and also held roles at Merck, Glaxo and GE.
- Masters of Business Administration, with a concentration in Information Systems, UNC- Greensboro; Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, UNC-Chapel Hill.