Our Medical and Scientific Affairs department has knowledgeable and highly qualified physicians with the expertise to support your program’s Phase I-IV clinical studies, from development plan considerations, protocol design, protocol feasibility considerations, site selection input, enhanced medical monitoring, regional Key Opinion Leader identification, right up to regulatory submission.
About Medical and Scientific Affairs
Located throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific, our physicians have expertise across a wide range of therapeutic areas and treatments, including oncology, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, infectious and metabolic diseases, immunology/vaccines, nephrology, pulmonology, women’s health, neurology including pain (acute and chronic), psychiatry, ophthalmology, rare diseases, pediatric indications, and medical devices.
Our physicians are supported in their activities by a team of highly qualified scientists and an operations team, which, together, provide highly efficient interactions with you and your teams, and medical monitoring of your projects.
Our Medical Monitoring experience covers:
- Dermatology Infectious Disease
- Pain (Acute and Chronic)
- Oral Health
- Pediatric Indications
- Women’s Health
- Rare Diseases
- Medical devices
Therapeutically Aligned Across the Globe
Our physicians meet your specific needs, from clinical trial protocol development to final clinical study report in a variety of way
Designing the right protocol to address the right question:
- Based on a deep understanding of your needs, the regulatory environment, portfolio competition, and your specific scientific questions, the medical monitor will:
- Help you design the most efficient protocol, including novel trial designs, relevant eligibility criteria, study assessments and endpoints
- Assess regional clinical practice, epidemiology and competitive study activity in various targeted countries to support country and site selection
- Connect with investigators and key opinion leaders
Medical monitoring of your studies:
- The most experienced medical monitors, specialized in the therapeutic area, with support from our scientists, are proactively working with investigators to ensure rigorous execution of the clinical trial protocol and continuous interest and motivation to ensure sustained recruitment of patients