Biostatistics and Statistical Programming
Accuracy when it counts –
which means always
Our standardized processes, validated technologies and well-trained staff prepare tables, figures and listing outputs in advance of database lock, enabling you to make swift internal decisions and communicate effectively with the public, partners and/or investors.
Our Data Standards and Governance team ensures results are accurate through a process of ongoing data reviews, double programming and senior staff reviews. Thorough QC steps deliver high quality with any study protocol.
Working with you side-by-side
Our Biostatistical Consulting Group provides high-level statistical consulting services for DMCs, regulatory agency meetings, trial designs, data analyses and interpretations of key findings.
This group of seasoned professionals routinely provides technical support for complex statistical methodologies, whether the focus is adaptive designs, handling of missing data, navigating regulatory guidance, or negotiating with global authorities. The team also includes our Oncology Center of Excellence in Biostatistics.
Analysis and reporting services to meet every need
Our analysis and reporting services for a variety of reporting events include:
- High-end statistical consulting
- Comprehensive statistical analysis plans (SAPs)
- Randomization schedules produced in accordance with Integrated Response Technology (IRT) requirements
- Submission-ready datasets and supporting metadata, consistent with industry standards and trends
- Blinded and unblinded (e.g., interim and DMC analyses) Tables, Listings and Figures (TLFs), stand-alone statistical reports