COVID-19 has created an inflection point provoking an immediate focus on channel optimization to fill reach and frequency gaps, but field teams remain at the center of it all, creating more unified relationship-driven customer experiences. In this panel discussion, we’ll explore the future of commercial field teams and address questions of non-personal sustainability in an uncertain future. MM&M and Syneos Health will answer questions such as:
- With direct access almost non-existent, how have virtual HCP details and the full slate of non-personal promotion tactics filled the void?
- Will digital tactics be sustainable?
- What will be the appetite of the provider community to engage continuously over time through digital channels?
- What are the new lead metrics reps are using?
- How can you become more commercially agile in the post-COVID world?