Life sciences companies of all sizes need data that can reveal a brand, audience or market landscape – especially data which can be trended over time to easily identify and track key market dynamics.
For more than 30 years, AnswerSuite from Syneos Health has been providing all that and more: from disease and treatment data to share of voice/message tracking and promotional mix trends.
- OncologyAnswers: Provides critical success information on how to position and promote oncology products, including insights on market access challenges, treatment influences, impact of marketing and promotion, as well as ways to support oncologists’ practices. Learn more
- TreatmentAnswers: Monitors why patients contact their physician and the subsequent drug and non-drug therapies issued by physicians across disease states and therapies to compare drug and diagnosis data.
- DetailAnswers: Delivers reliable estimates of competitive detailing (calls, details, minutes, frequency, and more) across office- and hospital-based physicians, as well as NPs and PAs.
- SampleAnswers: Monitors drug sampling volume (boxes, packages, and units) plus coupons, rebate cards, trial offers and co-pay cards to physician practices and estimates sample spend.
- EventAnswers: Tracks meeting and event activities of all pharmaceutical companies and their respective products and allows quantitative analysis of event volume, expenditures, and attendees.
- eAnswers: Provides competitive industry insights about online promotional activity and enables quantitative analysis of online promotions (incl. activity type, activity volume, e-promotion spending, and reach).
- JournalAnswers: Provides estimates on professional-oriented journal promotion within leading medical publications, via partnership with top publishers and journals. A library of print advertising with scanned images viewed electronically through the Ad Browser.
- ConsumerAnswers: Measures promotional spending across consumer-oriented promotion, such as TV, magazine, radio, outdoor and digital, through partnership with top publishers and journals. Pharmaceutical digital spend includes consumer advertising through Paid Search, Internet Display, Online Video and Mobile Web media types. Video and print ad images can be viewed electronically through the Ad Browser.
One of the biggest advantages of working with Syneos Health is our strong HCP panel comprised of thousands of HCPs, across 30 specialties, offering one of the largest and most comprehensive medical and promotional audits in the industry. This dedicated panel provides the information continuity needed for observing industry and behavioral trends over time.
Our customer-focused team of analysts is dedicated solely to AnswerSuite, capable of delivering data via AnswerGenerator or monthly deliverables. We excel at delivering unsurpassed service and working with you as a business partner to achieve your business goals.
Our AnswersOn Series provides the industry with relevant insights on physician treatment trends, patient profiles and current biopharmaceutical advertising. You’re welcome to visit our AnswersOn library anytime.
Interested in learning more? Contact us to discuss your syndicated data and custom insight needs.
- COVID-19 Survey Findings Summary
- InsightsOn HCP Trends
- InsightsOn OB/GYN Quick Point
- Press Release: In-Person and Remote Detailing Data from AnswerSuite Indicates Hybrid Model is Here to Stay
- Measuring the Impact of In-Person vs Remote Detailing
- AnswerSuite Overview
- AnswerSuite Syndicated Data and Custom Insights
- Covid-19: HCPs Outlook on Prescribing Practices & Pharmaceutical Promotion