Customers come to us for communications programs that influence the encounters when and where health decisions are made. Our holistic approach means immersing ourselves in customer business to provide insights, ideas and programs that yield measurable results. With a diverse set of healthcare communications specialties under one umbrella, we are able to deliver integrated counsel and expert insight from a variety of strategic perspectives.
Public relations is the practice of changing how people think, feel and act about a company, product, issue or disease state. Public relations has the power to effect change among key stakeholders to help customers achieve business goals, for example by developing clinical trial media and advertising to promote patient recruitment and retention.
Our public relations teams conceive breakthrough creative campaigns grounded in deep customer insight and integrated under a unifying multi-channel strategy. When done with the flawless execution we provide, these programs raise awareness and produce meaningful, measurable behavior change among audiences.
Public Relations brings value to customers by taking them from the "what" to the "how", by:
- Seeing the next big thing: expanding discussions beyond known limitations
- Adding perspective and insight: being a strategic partner, not just implementing the work
- Looking beyond the brand: integrating and leveraging assets beyond brand PR to build markets and relationships
- Driving for results: knowing how to move the bar forward to get the job done
Our public relations agencies - Allidura Consumer, Biosector 2, Chamberlain Healthcare PR and Chandler Chicco Agency - offer best-in-class capabilities spanning public relations, digital and social media, medical and scientific education, and research and analytics. For more than 20 years, we have helped healthcare customers build and tell meaningful stories to inspire action, such as encouraging patient recruitment and retention through the development of clinical trial media. Our teams create communications that enhance brand perception, drive engagement, activate behavior shifts and deliver on the bottom line.
Throughout the Brand Life Cycle, PR is a Key Driver of Commercial Success:
Our PR agencies have worked with nearly all of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies, as well as biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, healthcare payers, third-party organizations and foundations, and a number of the world’s premier consumer brands.
- Greatist: Healthiest Companies to Work For in America, 2014, 2015
- The Holmes Report: Global Healthcare Agency of the Year, 2012
- The Holmes Report: Healthcare Agency of the Decade, 2000–2010
- The Holmes Report: European/EMEA Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012
- Medical Marketing & Media: Top 100 Agencies 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- New York Observer: PR Power 50 List #23, 2014
- New York Observer: PR Power 50 List, 2015
- The Holmes Report: The Holmes Report Best Healthcare Consultancy in the World, 2014, Biosector 2