Faster to what matters is our real-world response to the market’s demand for ever smarter solutions, but delivered in less time and with greater economy.
To do this, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to identify which goals matter most and which decisions and actions will best help achieve them.
Then we commit together to focusing on these alone, to ensure that what matters most is what gets accomplished.
Whether our advertising, public relations or medical communications teams are developing a new campaign, creating a compelling experience for KOLs or engaging advocates to effect meaningful change, you know that every idea we create will work in the real world, because it was built there.
Purpose built inside a healthcare company, not a holding company
Being part of Syneos Health means that our communications network is able to draw on the latest and best in clinical and commercial knowledge from 24,000 experts in 60 countries. Which allows us to bring you better communications solutions, quicker.
Here’s what our advertising, public relations and medical communications teams offer, at a glance:
Insights: Advisor engagement, communication process, behavioral insight, influencer identification, multiple communication channels strategy, research and insights, social listening and trend mapping
Creativity: Advertising and campaign development, branding and naming, digital and social, innovation acceleration, medical communications, communications and scientific platform development
Engagement: Advocacy, clinical trial recruitment, community management, disease awareness, employee engagement, and reputation and risk management
Analysis: Analytics and measurement, data visualization, KPI workshops, market simulation, measurement planning and traditional research.
At the center of our communications network are six accelerators that let us quickly scale new ideas and approaches across all of our agencies. Each of these teams was built to accelerate a transformation that our industry is focused on right now: data science and analytics; innovation; behavioral insights; market research; reputation and risk management; and omni-channel experience.
They bring shared platforms and data sets as well as unique experts that can be a part of your dedicated team when you need them most. As new possibilities in technology, insights and automation arise, we add new accelerators to give all of our customers and agencies faster access to the newest ways to create change in the real world of health and healthcare.
Awards: Syneos Health Communications
Our agency teams have received more than 1,000 awards for work that disrupts markets, but our real reward is knowing how that work has changed lives.
American Advertising Federation Awards
- Two silver awards; Central Ohio Chapter
Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Best Use of Influencer Relations
- Disease Awareness Photography (Bronze)
- Disease Awareness Film (Bronze)
Communique Internal Communications & Engagement Awards
- Best Internal Communications Campaign
Creative Floor Awards
- Poster Campaign
- Global Disease Education
- Best User Experience for Websites (Gold)
- Art Illustration for Design/Print (Gold)
- Health & Fitness for Online Film/Video (Gold)
- Information for Online Film/Video (Gold)
- Best Visual Appeal - Aesthetic for Websites (Silver)
- Corporate Identity
- Logos for Design/Print (Silver)
- Commercial, Ohio Valley Region
Holmes Report North American SABRE Awards
- Special Event
Institute of International Communication
- In-house team of the year
London International Awards
- Pharmaceutical Category (Bronze)
Med Ad News Manny Awards
- Most Creative Agency of the Year: GSW, a Syneos Health Company
- Best Consumer Campaign
- Best Rare Disease Campaign
- Best Consumer Print Campaign
- Best Use of Public Relations (Silver)
- Best Disease Education Campaign (Silver)
MM&M Top 100 Agencies: 2nd Place Ranking
Modern Healthcare: Healthcare Marketing Impact Awards
- Pharmaceutical Print Campaign of the Year (Silver)
PM360 Most Innovative Strategies of 2019
- The Science of Motivating People to Change Health Behaviors
PM Society Digital Awards
- Congress, meetings & events
- Innovation (creativity)