Tapping Syneos Health Clinical and Commercial minds, we combine therapeutic expertise, patient advocacy, storytelling, behavioral science, patient reported outcomes and registries, compliance and health policy capabilities to put patient perspectives at the forefront of innovation.
It is a relatively recent phenomenon wherein true “patient voice” is recognized as an essential asset in the development of medicines, a result of sustained patient advocacy and regulatory efforts.
Now, as the patient voice rises, a long-standing communications gap between patients and those who innovate on their behalf is finally beginning to close.
- Clinical Treatment Act: Addressing One Barrier to Inclusive Research
- Physician Awareness of the Clinical Treatment Act Survey
- Let’s Run Our Trials for the Real Patient Populations
- Patient Advisory Boards Article
- How Patient Advocacy Connectivity Fuels Launch Success
- Advancing the Patient Voice in Clinical Trials
- Who's Really at the Center? What We Can Learn From Caregivers
- An Advocacy Rx for Progress in Mental Health
Through bidirectional communications and new forms of partnerships, patients are leveraging hard-earned lived experience to counsel pharmaceutical companies across the lab to life continuum, and a chorus of patient advocacy groups, coalitions, influencers and independent advocates have stepped into areas once reserved for researchers and industry professionals.
To build on this progress, industry will need to continue to get closer to meeting and beating the real-world expectations of patients and caregivers, and ensure we stay one step ahead of the heightened expectations of regulators, payers and customers.
- Function-agnostic hub for the expertise, resources and relationships needed to ensure early, often and strategic integration of patient needs and perspectives
- Designed to provide our teams and our customers with a forum for pressure-testing, problem-solving and co-creating with each other, and, importantly, with patients
- To address disparity in voice and care among underserved and underrepresented patient populations, we seek to connect with and learn from the widest range of patients possible
At Syneos Health, our work and culture have always been fueled by a shared goal of improving the lives of patients. Our Patient Voice Consortium takes this to the next level through a function-agnostic design to meet the growing expectations of patient communities, regulators, payers and sponsors through a unified, intentional approach to listening to and learning from patients.
The Consortium is a hub for the expertise, resources and relationships needed to ensure the early and strategic integration of patient needs and perspectives throughout the drug development and commercialization process.
Given the well-documented disparity in voice and care among underserved and underrepresented patient populations, the Consortium seeks to connect with and learn from the widest range of patient communities possible using inclusive methodologies rooted in transparency, shared purpose and bidirectional communications.
For More Information, Visit The Insights Hub