The number and complexity of regulatory documents has increased significantly in the last decade as the volume of clinical trials and the regulatory burden have grown. The expedited clinical research for Covid -19 vaccines and therapeutics has further demonstrated the need for rapidly generating high quality regulatory documents to ensure patient safety and data integrity. As the pharmaceutical industry steps up to meet these expectations, an effective and efficient document quality control process can play an important role in ensuring the submission of high quality documents to strict timelines.
In this webinar, our speakers will discuss the drivers for dedicated quality control in medical writing, providing a sponsor’s and vendor’s perspective on quality, cost to achieve quality medical writing documents, benefits of deploying dedicated quality control reviewers and the need for heightened quality during the current pandemic.
Join this free webinar to learn more about the value of dedicated quality control in medical writing.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be of interest to professionals who:
- Lead the medical writing teams in their organisation
- Are responsible for producing, QC and approving medical writing documents
- Are establishing QC processes for medical writing documents
What You Will Learn:
- The rationale for a dedicated quality control approach for regulatory documents
- Why investing in preventing poor quality is better than dealing with delays caused by poor document quality
- The skillsets needed for QC Reviewers
- The future of document QC